Saturday, April 06, 2013

Mothers Day Cards

 The past days I was asked to create a few mothers day cards for a sweet customer and these are some of the ones I made, I use most of my paper scraps,  on this card the papers are from GCD and Creative Imaginations, the Vintage image is from the collage Domestic Sewing  stamp from Hero Arts
 Vintage button, ribbon, lace and flowers that I got from Etsy, the "adore" stamp is from Heidi Swapp,
 Next another card with a cute image from the collage Dogs, Ledger paper and more lace and ribbon, the stamps are from Hero Arts, chipboard  flower from Melissa Frances
 This card uses GCD paper as well and another image from the Dogs Collage, stamp from Kitchen Sink, vintage buttons etc...
Hope you have a great weekend :) Thank you for your sweet comments!

8 comments:

Adrenalina said...

QUe adelantada!!! tan lindas como siempre!

Axes DesigNs said...

ayyy.. puse mi comentario con el otro email.. :P

Eva Sanz said...

Siempre geniales
besos

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que preciosidad de tarjetas, besos

Patty O'Malley said...

Fabulous cards! So pretty!

LindaS said...

Amazing cards and design. I especially live your layers.

Unknown said...

I admire your creation. This shows how creative you are. I love it.

imedeen

Donna Heber said...

These cards are so adorable! Just lovely creations.



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved