Monday, October 17, 2016

Halloween Greetings


The other day I was going to write a new post on my blog and I notice that less people come to visit, I guess things are changing talking about blogs, or is just my imagination? anyway I still have the desire to create and share my stuff here, can you believe 10 years ago I started this blog? times flies!  I have share more than 900 blog posts and of course I have made lots of friends from different parts of the world! friends that share the same passion for scrapbook/paper crafts and I keep that in my heart. Anyway I will continue creating for me, just because it makes me happy to sit down and play with paper.

So I will start today with this card using again those banner stamps that I love from MSE! I use paper scraps from my stash, Kraft envelope from Maya Road and lots of bits and pieces that I found on my table.

Mientras escribia un post el otro dia, note que cada vez menos gente visita mi blog, si, supongo que las cosas estan cambiando en el mundo de los blogs o es solo mi imaginacion? yo tengo el deseo de seguir creando y compartir lo que hago por este medio, pueden creer que hace 10 años comence este blog? asi es, el tiempo vuela! he compartido mas de 900 entradas y claro que he hecho amig@s de varias partes del mundo y eso es lo que guardo en mi corazon. Yo seguire creando para mi y por que me gusta, me encanta sentarme en mi mesa y jugar con papel.

Asi que hoy comenzare compartiendo esta tarjeta  creada usando de nuevo esos sellos de banner de MSE! tambien use recortes de papel, y un sobre de papel Kraft de Maya Road y muchas cositas que encontre en mi mesa.

Next my last projects for Halloween, yes a few weeks ago I put away all the Halloween stuff and now I am in Christmas mood, so I will share lots of holiday projects soon. I create this set with a Sizzix die for the box, the envelope is from Fancy Pants, I just use one image from the collage: Vintage Halloween and Vintage Frames

Ahora mis ultimos proyectos de Halloween, asi es, ya hace unas semanas guarde tooooodo lo de Halloween y ahora estoy con tema de Navidad, asi que ya les mostrare mas adelante todo lo navideño que he creado. La cajita es de un suaje de Sizzix, el sobre es de Fancy Pants, y solo use imagenes de los colages: Vintage Halloween y Vintage Frames


 And I made another house inspired in this project The images I use for this little house are from: Halloween JarsCalendar Sheets and Pumpkinstamp from Melissa Frances

Y aqui otra casita inspirada en este proyecto: in this project, las imagenes que use aqui son de: Halloween JarsCalendar Sheets y Pumpkinsellos de Melissa Frances




Before I go I want to share a sneak peak of one of my projects featured in RL Scrap, in my opinion one of the best magazines out there and I'm proud to say is Mexican, lots of pages full or inspiration and beautiful projects! just click and enjoy!
https://issuu.com/silviabarrera/docs/novena-edicion/1?e=0

I Hope you have a great day!

Que tengas un bello dia, gracias si pasaste a visitar mi blog besos! :)

7 comments:

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

PEro que bonitos trabajos de Halloween!!!!! me encantan, bss

Patty Tanúz said...

Ohh necesito ese suaje de casitaaaa hehehe me encanta todo Betty... igual estoy con mi blog amiga.... creo que este año cumplí 9 o 10 años y dijeras tú muy poquita gente ya los visita.... pero bueno... los recuerdos son para nosotras y no nos desanimemos y sigamos subiendo cosas lindas!!! Todo, como siempre me súper encanta ;)

Unknown said...

Hermososss trabajos!! Me encantaa todo!! Y si es triste entrar al blog y ver que nos visita ni nos comentaa!! Yo tengo poco y no hago muchas entradas pero si se siente fellitoo!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Sweet projects. I do notice that if you don't comment on people's blogs, they don't visit your's. I know it can be time consuming.

sandys7118 said...

I have always been a big fan of your projects and your style! You do such beautiful work and I hope you don't stop blogging and sharing your projects with us. It is a treat for my eyes each time I visit your blog. I don't seem to get the notifications of your new posts anymore so I am going to resubmit my email so hopefully I won't miss anymore blog posts.

Tracey said...

I love visiting your blog.... I don't often leave a comment , but lm going to change that! Beautiful creating...... Love how you make the prettiest cards from stuff on you desk, I'm happiest when I'm creating for myself too😊 Ps. A if fan.

NancyB said...

I am one of the guilty ones! I visit and enjoy your blog and all the cards you post even though I hardly ever comment. Please don't shut down your blog! You give all of us card and tag makers so much inspiration! I have been one of the lucky ones that have purchased digitals from your Etsy shop and have used them on a lot of my cards too!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved