Monday, November 07, 2016

Hello Christmas


I'm in the mood of making lots of Christmas cards and projects, how about you? I created this card a few weeks ago and is one of my favorites, I actually use some very old papers that I found in my stash, Stickers are from Glitz Design

Yo ya estoy en plena produccion de proyectos y tarjetas de Navidad, y ustedes? hice esta tarjeta hace varias semanas atras y es una de mis favoritas, use  unos papeles viejisimos que tenia por ahi guardados, calcomanias de Glitz Design
The Santa image is from the collage Santa Claus Cut Outs I added glitter on the hat and white pom pom, looks so cute!

La imagen de Santa es del colage Santa Claus Cut Outs puse algo de gliter en el sombrero y tambien un pom pom blanco, creo que se ve muy lindo!

 Next a set of tags using chipboard and my favorite collage right now: Antique Christmas Tags I added 2 of the Mini wood houses, I paint them and covered with paper scraps, satin wings, resin keyholes.

A continuacion un set de tags de chipboard y mi colage favorito en este momento: Antique Christmas Tags use tambien 2 casitas de madera, las pueden encontrar aqui: Mini wood houses, las pinte y adorne con pedacitos de papel unas alas de satin, y cerraduras de resina.


That is all for today, but I still have more cards and projects , will be back soon!

Bueno eso es todo por mi parte el dia de hoy, pero regresare pronto con mas tarjetas y proyectos!



5 comments:

NancyB said...

Love the special details you add to your projects - like the glitter to Santa's hat and white pom pom! The tags are precious - you gave me an idea for those miniature houses!

NancyB said...

Love the special details you add to your projects - like the glitter to Santa's hat and white pom pom! The tags are precious - you gave me an idea for those miniature houses!

Patty Tanúz said...

Qué bonitos proyectoss.. me encanta la cara de ese Santaaa bonachón!!!

Fikreta said...

so pretty!

Lenet said...

Love it, every thing you made lately.! And yes I started making christmascards too, just made one with your beautiful papers



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved