Sunday, February 11, 2018

Be my Valentine

Hello! Valentine's Day is around the corner, I love hearts and pink so I created a VALENTINE HOUSE, I use lots of paper scraps and that floral papers is from the collage: Pink Garden a very old Heidi Swapp heart painted and covered with glitter, resin key from Melissa Frances, seam binding and pom pom trim.

Hola! San Valentin esta a la vuelta de la esquina, todo lo que sea rosa y tenga corazones me encanta asi que todavia tengo algunos proyectos con este tema, hice otra casita/caja con varios retazos de papel de mi coleccion, ese papel floral es del colage: Pink Garden use tambien un corazon muy viejito de Heidi Swapp lo pinte y cubri con glittter, la llave de resina es de Melissa Frances, y adornos de siempre: flores, seam binding etc.




Next a set of tags using die cuts and stamp from my stash, the banners are from the collage: Banners and Flowers the needle felt hearts are from Etsy and they are just to cute! they add lots of dimension to the tags, I use washi tape to wrap the sentiment around the heart.

A continuacion un set de etiquetas usando suajes y sellos de mi coleccion, los banderines son del colage: Banners and Flowers los corazones de fieltro son de Etsy, estan hermosos y añaden dimension, use washi tape con un sentimiento impreso para envolver el corazon.





Last week I sold most of my mini embellishment kits yay!!! so I added a few more, if you want to grab one remember these are one of a kind, they are available: HERE
Have a great day!

Que tengan un hermoso dia!

4 comments:

Patty Tanúz said...

Qué bonito y pachoncito todooo con ese corazón suavecito y los pompones!!! So sweet and cute!!!!;

Fikreta said...

its gorgeous!

Carolyn said...

I love the little house - it looks good enough to eat ! And those felt hearts are adorable - lots of inspiration for some lovely projects 💕💕xx

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que preciosidades!!! me encanta la casita, pero también los corazones,besos



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved